Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Fresh US Holidays Expand the Air Campaign targeting Yemen’s Houtlis | News


Houthis claims us down. President Donald Trump, the Yemeni rebel team by the Air Strike campaign notifies ‘canceled’.

The United States has launched a number of air attacks in Yemen, who targeted the Military Houthi rebels.

The holidays, the capital, hit an area near Sanaa, and the northern region of Saaa, the northern US Day was extended as the United States bomber campaign He started the march against his goals in Yemen and killed them.

Holli-affiliated Alan Marshah TV began 15 raids, including the city of Saada, USA, including Saada and Majz and Sahar districts. Bani Matar district of Sanaa province Nabi Shuaib Mountain, was reported to be targeted.

There was no immediate report of the injured. Houthis said that the last wave of bombings of the United States has killed at least 61 people for the beginning of March 15.

The US Central Command (CentCom) published two videos on social media, firing aircraft and missiles showed missiles launched from the aircraft carrier.

Houthis claimed that the US MG-9 drone landed in the Central Province of the United States for oil and gas fields in one night, on the night.

Houthi Military spokesman Yahya Saree said the rebels targeted Drona with the corresponding locally produced missile.

While the Iranian Arming Houthis, the United States and Israel insist that Tehran provides Yemeni rebels with the rises in the Red Sea and Iran-produced weapons are located in the battlefield.

US Houthis reference to Israel, after threatening Houthis continues to attack regional ships, the military campaign Blockade on the help of the Gaza strip.

Houthis did not answer a drone immediately, but President Donald Trump, Houthis and Iran warned Houthis and Iran a new warning, and claimed “cut” by the Air Strike campaign.

“Many of them and leaders are not with us.” “We hit them every day and night – we become more difficult and we become more difficult. The capacity of the ship and the area will be destroyed rapidly.

Houthis, this year in January 2023, the two ships sustained and sink and drones by January 2023 targeted more than 100 merchants that sink two ships and killed four seaters. Also, there were no attacks on the target of US warships, although no one has been struck so far.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *