Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Gaza Paramedik, Israel’s fatal attack in connection with ambulance, faced the UN accusation


Last month, a Palestinian Paramedic, who took part in an incident in the southern Gaza, said he saw that he fired on enthusiastic vehicles last month and then he saw the stain.

After a few days of the paramedics, the Red Crescent and the United Nations, the bodies of 15 emergency and aid employees buried in the southern Israeli mass grave. Another employee is still missing.

Munter, Munter, a volunteer for the Palestinian Red Crescent Society, was taken into custody by Israeli soldiers in the south of the two counterparters in the southern two counterparters in the south of Rafah.

Soldiers said he could not see exactly what happened when he opened fire. However, his account corresponds to the officials of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society and the UN Red Cross, the UN and the officials of the UN Emergency Emergency Survey were targeted by Israeli troops.

The Israeli army has opened an investigation into the incident, not taken into account, without the position of an Israel in the dark, without special signs and without previous coordination, the vehicle seems to be suspected in advance.

A screening network from one video shows emergency workers and vehicles on a road.
The Israeli army has opened an investigation into the incident, when not ignored, without light or special signs and without special signs and without a previous coordination position, the vehicles are seen in advance, he said. (Palestinian Red Crescent Society / Associated Press)

The soldiers, who opened fire soldiers, a number of Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants traveling in the vehicles recorded by the signs of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society.

The Red Crescent describes Abed with the fate of the missing paramedic, as the “single lifter” of the incident.

Abed said his colleagues received a call to help the wounded in the Dawn after an airstrike in Al-Hashasheen region in the Al-Hashennean region in Rafah, near Egypt.

“We immediately moved, I was two of the other two colleagues. As soon as we came there,” As soon as we came there, “As soon as we came there, we came to the fire in the phone, the khan You Eşip, which was taken by Israeli soldiers, said they met the phone from the phone.

Comrades gather around body bags during open funeral.
As they are transported from a hospital to the burial on March 31, a hospital for funeral, the bodies of eight golden crescent ambulances killed by the Israeli army in Rafah. (Abdel Kareem Hana / Associated Press)

Abed said he lost his two colleagues after catching.

While standing near the soldiers, Israeli soldiers saw other ambulances approaching the position of the soldiers, he said.

“I could see the vehicle of the civil emergency. Soldiers began fire in vehicles, they were fired. “I couldn’t see what happened to the people there, but they (the soldiers). They opened a duck and a lot of fire. It was as if bullets hit me in person.”

On Saturday, the Red Crescent, a paramedic buried in the mass grave, published a video from a mobile phone.

It seems that a caravan is clearly marked by the driving firing truck in the burning dawn, tape from a portable vehicle, ambulance and red lights. After being suspended by a roadway, two rescue officers and one volley can be seen before heard.

Reuters were able to check the videos near Rafah’s Tal al-Sultan region in the western city of Rafah.

One Mourner is supported by people wrapped on both sides during the funeral.
Relatives of the medics killed by Israeli troops, mourn during the funeral in Khan Yousis on March 31. (Alien Baba / AFP / Getty Images)

The Israeli army said in response to a comment on the video on the video of the incident in March 23.

“In connection with the incident, all claims, including allegations, the sequence of the events and the consistency of the events will be comprehensively and deep to understand the development of the situation,” he said.

‘Blood’ in vehicles’

Only after the day, the remaining abed was first taken in the detention, was able to get a clearer picture of what happened.

“With the first light of the day, things became clearer, the civil emergency and the crowd, the doors of all vehicles were open and there were blood in vehicles,” he said.

Abed said he saw a bulldozer pot in a sandy soil before the accident was shaken.

“At that time, there was no hint about the fate of my colleagues,” he said.

Abed was interrogated for about 15 hours in prison by Israeli forces, and was interrogated and beaten during this period. He said he saw the help employee held by Israeli soldiers who are still missing.

“They asked where I was on October 7, and said that Palestinians were a terrorist and we were all terrorists. I and the family asked many people about my family,” he said. “I felt I was about to die.”

Finally, before the soldiers decided to release him, he said several checks.

A spokesman for the Palestinian Red Crescent Society, Negadir Farzax, Abed’s organization has been working voluntarily and confirmed that the mission is in Rafah.

“He was a lifting, two colleagues with him were killed. There is another colleague that is still missing.”

“There was no clue when his colleagues were killed or to be killed or not.”



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *