Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Myanmar rescuers keep the 63-year-old woman 91 hours of demolition, but more earthquakes were left after the dead of the dead after death



Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the wreckage of a building in Myanmine on Tuesday, but hoped to find hope more survivors severe earthquake this Killed 2700 peopleMix a humanitarian crisis caused by a civil war.

The fire department in Naypyitaw said the woman was successfully taken from the demolition91 hours after buriedWhen the building, 7.7 magnitude earthquake shakes Friday afternoon. Experts are dramatically falling in the possibility of finding survivors after 72 hours.

Forecast to increase death toll numbers

Mainman’s Chief Aung Hlaing, the head of the head of the Genes, a forum for relief in Naypyitaw, now 4521 people were injured, and 441 people were missing and 441 were missing.

According to him, the Friday earthquake was second in the history of 6 points in the east of Mandalay in May 1912.

The injured people are expected to rise. The earthquake hit a large swing of the country, power, telephone or cells and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges and bridges.

To date, most of the reports came from Mandalay, Mandalay, Neypyitaw near the epicenter of Myanmar, and from the capital Neypyitaw.

“The needs are massively and they rise in the doomsday.” Julia Rees, UNICEF’s representative on Myanmar

Myanmar’s firefighting department said 403 people were rescued in Mandalay and 259 bodies have been found so far. 50 Buddhist Monk, who gave a religious exam in a monastery in an incident, thought that the building was killed and 150 people will be buried in demolition.

Structural damage is wide

The World Health Organization is known that more than 10,000 buildings collapsed or severely damaged by an earthquake.

The quake also shaken the neighbor Thailanda high-rise building in being builtDestruction and bury many employees.

The two objects were rehabilitated on Monday and the other Tuesday, butMissed them with them. In total, 22 people were killed and 34 were injured in the construction site in the construction site.

As the affected area in Myanmar, the search and rescue operations in the afternoon as soon as they stopped the dead in the afternoon.

Aid actions that move in a slow pace

Foreign assistance employees come slowly to help in rescue work, but progress has been made due to lack of heavy machinery in many places.

On Tuesday, the workers on a site in Naypyitaw formed a human chain, hand in hand from the ruins of the building collapsed from bricks and concrete.

The State Global New Light of the Myanmar has been saved from the ruins of a housing complex in a group of rescuers on Tuesday, and four of the ruins of the Chinese rescuers. They entered a 5-year-old and a pregnant woman who was trapped in more than 60 hours.

In addition, he said that they could drag the same building from the wreckage of the same building using the cell phone lanterns to help them guide them. Firefighters were able to use the details because they said they found their grandparents and sisters.

International rescue teamsSeveral countries, including several countries, Russia, China, India, United Arab Emirates and several southeastern Asian countries.

The Small US International Development Disaster Assessment team will respond how well the US resources will be to determine how much the US resources will be due to dismantling and demolition of an external aid budget and an independent operation.

U.S. official, before the three-member team visiting the neighboring Thailand, the weekend was a $ 2 million ambulance to Myanmar. He spoke at the formal anonymity because the commander’s arrival has not yet been announced.

Officials Pour medical care because the risk of disease is warned

Meanwhile, millions of pledged in more than one countryHelp to helpMyanmar and humanitarian aid organizations are with a front monumental task.

Even before the earthquake, more than 3 million people moved from their homes by Myanmar’s Wild Civil War and needed about 20 million in the UN

Many have already been in basic medical care and standard vaccinations and warned the destruction of water and sewage infrastructure by the movement of earthquakes and human-haired shelters, to coordinate the UN humanitarian work.

“Sensitivity of vector diseases and measles, such as measles and measles-vaccinated diseases such as respiratory infections, skin diseases, Dengue fever, increased vaccinated diseases,” Ocha said in his final report.

An concern also the start of the Monsoon season

The shelter is a big problem, especially with the monsoon season.

Since the earthquake, many people lay outside because houses were destroyed or fearful of those who are flawless.

Civil War complicates the relief of disasters

In 2021, Myanmar’s military forces Aung San Suu Kyi’s democratic selected government was seized in 2021, and became an important armed resistance and a cruel civil war.

The government forces managed most of Myanmar and many places were dangerous or impossible to reach the earthquake before the earthquake.

Those of military attacks and some military groups did not stop after the earthquake, although the shadow opposition National Union government called a single-sided ceasefire for its forces.

In 2021, it was established by the elected deputies, calling the international community to ensure humanitarian aid to provide humanitarian aid, “to prevent or prevent or obstruct” and prevent “and prevent it”, “the earthquake victims were delivered directly to the victims.

The ceasefire plan for the armed wing of the hug, called the People’s Defense force, but more international condemnation, including the continuous operation of the military, including independent media reports, including the news of independent media.

The second armed group, a coalition of three strong ethnic minorities, three strong ethnic minority aliane, called the three fraternal unions, said he would carry out a monthly ceasefire on Tuesday.

Before the announcement, Min Aung Hlaing Earler, in his speech on Tuesday, said that there will be necessary protection measures against some ethnic armed groups, which did not conduct military operations, but did hostile actions.

It was not immediately clear whether military humanitarian aid was humanitarian aid. Earlier, first refused to supply the supply of more ambulances after the Cyclone Nargis, which resulted in more than 100,000 deaths in foreign rescue teams or in 2008. After allowing foreign assistance, it was with serious restrictions.

However, in this case, A thousand Aung HLAING, said the earthquake will help outside the country.

Tom Andrews said that a monitor in Myanmar in Myanmar in Myanmia, which has been commissioned by the UN Unguonds Human Rights Council, facilitating assistance in X.

“It should be to save his life without paying attention to Myanmar.”

This story was first displayed Fortune.com



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *