Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Protesters in Gaza will be taken aside on Hamas


Hundreds of Palestinians in a rare and dangerous public show against Hamas, this week, this week, in the north of Gaza, the four witnesses in the north of Gaza.

Despite their efforts to depreciate their relationship with Hamas threats and show on Wednesday, it turned out that a handful of these adolescents in the last two weeks. Witnesses said that Beit is the first of protests in Lahiya, and the women who brought the children of women.

Taken together, DemonstrationsIn small and scattered, when Hamas attacked Israel in October 2023, when the war began in the war, the Gaza representing the most serious problem of 18 years of 18 years of government. Life of residentsto kill tens of thousands. After Israel, blood was poured Two-month ceasefire agreement has ended In mid-March, Hamas refused to accept Israeli requirements.

About a week later a week later, the Agriculture Union in the northern part of Gaza began to go in Beit Lahia and then in other parts of the enclave. Protests lasted for three days before they appear to fade.

Activists were posted on social media calling new rallies this week. Demonstrators gathered in the main square of Beit Lahia and went to another square, protesters said in interviews. They estimate the size of the rally, about 1,500 to 1,500.

“We lost our homes, our relatives, hope and future. It is enough,” he said. “We call on Hamas to stop this work and leave us. We do not know when to end, but we want peace and democracy.”

Despite the widespread fear in Hamas in Gaza, the march focused, which was violently against their rules in the past. After the latest protests, Hamas’s response seemed more silent, reflected that the analysts say that both were fear of both the inflammation of both already angry population And to mobilize the forces, killing with thousands of members and surface places with Israeli drones and warplanes.

However, Hamas remains the punishment threat.

On Friday, one of the protesters, 22-year-old Oday al-Rabi, his brother Hassan, for compulsory people in Gaza, was abducted on an evening overnight.

Hassan, 32, 32, called Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza, an hour later to take his brother. He was able to walk and talk with blood and difficulty.

“The body of my whole brother was blood,” he said, and Hamas added that his operatives dragged him in a leap. “I didn’t know him.”

Operators said Hasan, Hamas will face the same fate of “damn” the military wing of Hamas. He took his brother to another nearby hospital, but in a few hours later the room died.

Hassan said he believed that his brother was targeted in protests and the target of Hamas, he said. About a month ago, the room was attacked by a group of Hamas, but they fled when they pulled them knives.

Hamas authorities and a spokesperson for the Government of Hamas in Gaza did not respond to appeals for comments.

Protesters, 44, 44, masked Hamas members, said he had been placed in several corners, rods and sticks.

Two days later than a previous protest, the internal security force operated by Hamas in Gaza, Sharif Al-Buheisi, 56, Al Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Gaza called the tent in the courtyard of Al Aqsa Martyrs Hospital. Mr al-Buheisi, Fatah, Hamas’s rival political fraction worked as a manager at Al-Azhar University in Gaza before the war.

Two officers suggested that in future protests, Mr. Al-Buheisi will regret a telephone conversation.

“This is not the time of protests – the resistance in the back,” Mr al-Buheisi said. “If you get out again, the result will not be good.”

After consulting his family, Mr. Al-Buheisi said he decided to stay away from another protest. It was a bitter reminder that civilians were trapped in a walk.

“We follow both sides,” he said. “Israel bombs us without mercy and do not care if Hamas will die.”

Mr al-Masri said he received Hamas threats after the last marches of a najibi. He received the number one telephone conversation to meet with Hamas, who interrogated him on Tuesday, asked about the number one telephone conversation, and forced to sign a document against protesters and organizers.

Others ignored such calls.

Many protesters in the protest on Wednesday were slowly drove to March. Israel has Blocked help to enter Gaza within a month, to force Bread cookers to closeGroups to reduce the markets of spaces and food. Gaza residents say what production is Excessively expensive.

In a show on Wednesday, a child said they wanted something to eat, Mrs. Al-Radeaea said. Another protesters closed a piece of onion, which he had eaten only onions and radishes, 47, 47 in more than a week.

To be helpless, the protesters blamed Israel – as well as Hamas.

“Those who cannot provide their peoples with a loaf of bread, there is no right to start a war in the name of freedom,” Mr Hamouda.

He and others, Hamas stopped merchants with a general complaint in Gaza, stopped the merchants and said they did not do a better job in increasing food prices.

“Hamas has gave Israel to Israel to continue this war, if he could not adjust and manage market prices,” he said. “This is the real reason for the protests.”

Amera Harouda Doha has become a right of the train.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *