Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

The Congo leader fulfills the deaths of death from 3 Americans convicted in a failed blow attempt


The President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Feliks, changed death sentences Three Americans were convicted Last year, the country’s capital, Kinshasa, was charged with attending a blow attempt, he said. The president’s order was changed death sentences Congress, a spokesman for a sentence of the President of Kongolese, the President of the President of the Military Court, relieved more than three of the three and more than 30 liberation.

Pardon, Congolese officials came to the US Mineral Treaty signing the US Mineral Agreement in exchange for the security support that will compete with M23 rebels supported by Kinshasa and Rudar The Eastern Region of the Conflict Hit.

Small-known opposition Christian Malanga’nın Kinshasa’da Presidential Palace, as well as a small opposition Christian Malanga targeting the nearest ally of Tshizekedi, six people were killed. According to the Congolese army, Malanga was fatally shot while resisting the arrest of the attack immediately after the prison.

Malanga, who declared himself “New Zaire President”, was a rich businessman and a former captain in the Congolese army. In 2011, he stopped for elections, but was arrested for several weeks and arrested.

Benjamin Reuben Zalman-Polun, Marcel Polun, Marcel Malanga and Tylanga and Tylanga and Tylanga and Tylanga and Tylanga, a group of citizens trying to blow in the Congo, Congo, Congo, Congo, the last sentence was waiting.

Benjamin Reuben Zalman-Polun, Marcel Polun, Marcel Malanga and Tylanga and Tylanga and Tylanga and Tylanga and Tyler Thompson, the last sentence in the Congo will be held on September 3, 2024.

Reuters / Justin Configuration


Malanga’s 21-year-old son Marcel Malanga, who was a US citizen, was among Americans who were convicted to participate in the blur. Other Americans, 21-year-old Malanga was a holiday in Africa, 36, 36, 36, 36th, 36th, 36th, 36th, High School High School and Benjamin Reuben.

Marcel Malanga said his father was mandatory for him and Tekin to take part in the attack.

“Baba threatened not to comply with his commandments, and to kill us during hearings before.”

The majority of the suspects were short and included in Britain, Belgium and Canada. Their charges were included in the attempts to transform the unity of terrorism and criminal. Fourteen people were acquitted in court.

Meanwhile, the US State Department will start on April 3 of the new Chief Adviser of the President of the President of Africa, Massad Boulos, Massad Boulos, Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda on Tuesday.

Boulos will make efforts for continuous peace in the Eastern Congo and promote the region to invest in the private sector in the United States.

This The United Nations gave an alarm in January The Congo wasted in a broad violence in the People’s Democratic Republic, the M23 armed group accused the country more and warned the country on summary execution and widespread aggression. The rebels will hold their first direct talks with the Congolese government on April 9.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *